FirstCare is a company registered in the Republic of Ireland. If you have any query or concern about your data, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This privacy statement may be changed from time to time. When we do make any change we will notify you by adding an “updated” icon next to the Privacy link on the front page of the site for one month from the date of the change. By continuing to use the site you agree to these changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information:
- Information related to your use of FirstCare’s services generally, such as the frequency and length of time you access the FirstCare website
- Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for our statistical purposes.
- The technical details logged include:
- The IP address of each visitor and the domain of the internet service provider
- The previous website address from which a visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- “Clickstream” data which shows the traffic of visitors around firstcare.ie
- The type of web browser used by a visitor
We also use outside providers for website statistics. These providers use visitors’ IP addresses but do not have access to users’ usernames or email addresses. The primary provider we use is Google Analytics. You can find further information on the information which it collects at http://www.google.com/analytics/.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer so that the website may identify you and track your activities in the website. Our cookies only recognise your computer and do not know or store any personal information about you apart from your due date and county. You may choose not to enable your cookies in your browser if your browser permits, although you need to enable the cookies to use the site properly.
Cookies that are currently set are ..
- Website session. This cookie enables you to have a seemless experience on the site so you don’t have to keep logging in and out of the site. Once you log in, your browser keeps you logged in for 30 days as you’ll notice that the ‘Remember Me’ check box is auto ticked. If you un-check this, you will be logged out when they quit the browser, or after 2 days.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics gives key insights that help drive the evolution of our site on our mobile app and desktop. It shows us exactly how people are using our site on each platform.
As you browse [company website], advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [company website]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.